Going into business with a partner can be a great move for both the business and a working relationship, if you do it right.
Now semi-retired (though not quite reaching for the bus pass) Jackie used to be a risk management consultant - she now divides her time between writing articles on this topic, plus news and current affairs, and spending time with her two dogs Benson and Phipps. In any free time she has, she occasionally checks in on her husband, who is a part time sound engineer.
If RTC’s test is found to be a success, this cutting-edge technology can be rolled out to monitor and improve bus safety throughout the city.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails