Noah Rue is a journalist and a digital nomad, fascinated with the intersection between global health, personal wellness, and modern technology.
Essentially, those who play college sports do so at their own risk, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is integral to the personal safety of every athlete.
It seems a bit counterintuitive that companies are better protected than individual consumers and workers, but that’s today’s unfortunate reality.
We must always consider carefully whether a lawsuit is necessary, as frivolous attempts can draw vital attention or perhaps credibility from genuine cases and class action suits.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off