As more and more technologies are accepted and utilized within the legal industry, numerous changes are likely to take place, such as increased organization, easier client involvement, and greater ability to collaborate across jurisdictions.
Noah Rue is a journalist and a digital nomad, fascinated with the intersection between global health, personal wellness, and modern technology.
When the most vulnerable among us are being preyed upon by fraudulent pharmacies, as is the case with HIV patients, something must be done. Fortunately, there are those who are taking action.
Racism is, sadly, alive and well. Racism in the workplace is an ongoing problem, but one that can be addressed.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off