The Marijuana Regulatory Agency (MRA) is recalling certain marijuana products over unapproved testing and sampling.
Earlier this week, the Marijuana Regulatory Agency (MRA) issued a recall for several marijuana products that were distributed across Michigan. According to the MRA, the recall was issued over “unapproved testing and sampling of infused edible products by a licensed processor.”
The recall notice states the impacted infused edible products were “manufactured by 3843 Euclid LLC (License Nos. (PR-000098 and AU-P-000106) in Bay City.” One of the impacted businesses is Cloud Cannabis Company. According to the notice, the MRA instructed the company to recall the following products:
- Package # 1A4050100005016000013846 Covert Cups – S’mores Cups – Infused-Edible Sold between May 2, 2021 and May 17, 2021
- Package # 1A4050100005016000013865 Covert Cups – Take 420 – Infused-Edible Sold between April 17, 2021 and May 7, 2021
- Package # 1A4050100005016000013882 Covert Cups – Peanut Butter Cups – Infused-Edible Sold between April 10, 2021 and May 18, 2021
- Package # 1A4050100005016000013898 Covert Cups – Strawberry & Cream – Infused-Edible Sold between May 7, 2021 and May 17, 2021
- Package # 1A4050100005016000013913 Covert Cups – Banana Cream – Infused-Edible Sold between April 10, 2021 and May 17, 2021
A full list of the recalled products can be found here. For now, consumers who have the recalled products should return them for a refund. Provisioning centers are also responsible for contacting caregivers and patients who purchased the products.
Consumers who have additional questions about the recall, or who experienced adverse product reactions, should contact MRA by email at MRA-Enforcement@michigan.gov or by phone at 517- 284-8599.