We break down the Volkswagen Emissions Scandal and display pertinent numbers relevant to the investigation into the use of bypass software to cheat emissions testing and promote “clean diesel.”
Download the full copy (4MB). Please distribute freely with attribution.
- How Many Deaths Did Volkswagen’s Deception Cause in the U.S.?
- Volkswagen Emissions Fallout Begins: and it’s Really, Really Bad
- EPA to Volkswagen: Das Cheaters!
- Volkswagen emissions issue affects 1.8 million light commercial vehicles: paper
- Analysis: VW’s diesel tax breaks could be a focus for U.S. prosecutors
- VW Group’s Audi unit says 2.1M cars affected by emissions software