Kevin Gardner graduated with a BS in Computer Science and an MBA from UCLA. He works as a business consultant for InnovateBTS where he helps companies integrate technology to improve performance. He shares his knowledge and expertise not only with his clients, but also with his fellow bloggers and readers.
Many lawyers only collect a fee if they win the case for you, so there is really no reason not to seek counsel if you are feeling overwhelmed with the legal proceedings.
A court reporter is a highly trained professional who works to ensure accurate documentation of a courtroom proceeding. As we’ll soon discuss, this plays an integral role in the trial’s outcome more often than you might expect.
Owning your own business can be a great adventure. There are some small business investments you can make that will have big payoffs in terms of legal protections for you and your company.
In the practice of law, particularly if you’re a generalist, there are numerous types of lawsuits you’ll likely encounter. An overview is particularly useful for law students.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off