Kevin Gardner graduated with a BS in Computer Science and an MBA from UCLA. He works as a business consultant for InnovateBTS where he helps companies integrate technology to improve performance. He shares his knowledge and expertise not only with his clients, but also with his fellow bloggers and readers.
A renovation comes with changes to the home. Some of these changes may be minor enough that they won’t affect insurance coverage, but many are large and thus can have equally large effects on coverage.
If you need to file a case in Oregon court, you should know a few things. First, you’ll need to decide which court is the appropriate venue for your case.
As technology constantly changes, legislators and laws adapt.
The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act is a law that requires financial institutions to disclose their information-sharing practices to consumers.
Unlike other types of legal issues, which typically involve your customers, employees or competition, licensing agreements involve government entities.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails