Louis Lombardo runs a web site named "Care for Crash Victims." This is a project of a small business public benefit enterprise, Louis V. Lombardo, LLC. The mission is to improve care for crash victims before, during, and after a crash. Lou believes we are all crash victims -- past, present, and future -- as individuals, families, friends and society. Everyone is impacted by crashes as consumers, insurance premium payers, and taxpayers.
The work done by Dr. Eppinger and his team has no doubt saved many lives.
On the 50th anniversary of Earth Day, we direct our focus to hope. Hope for the future, and hope for today.
Two Moms, who lost daughters due to truck underride, organized public crash tests of cars into truck trailers – with and without lifesaving underride guards – to demonstrate need for passage of federal STOP Underrides! legislation…
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off