Louis Lombardo runs a web site named "Care for Crash Victims." This is a project of a small business public benefit enterprise, Louis V. Lombardo, LLC. The mission is to improve care for crash victims before, during, and after a crash. Lou believes we are all crash victims -- past, present, and future -- as individuals, families, friends and society. Everyone is impacted by crashes as consumers, insurance premium payers, and taxpayers.
Will CDC (and NHTSA) and auto companies ever recognize that 70% of Rollover Fatalities Not Taken for Medical Care year after year is not acceptable?
The Red State Blue State divide continues from when in 2017, I last called attention to the problem that Red States care less.
The work done by Dr. Eppinger and his team has no doubt saved many lives.
On the 50th anniversary of Earth Day, we direct our focus to hope. Hope for the future, and hope for today.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails