Across the country, millions of Americans strapped in for election night with no idea for what would happen when the night was over. This election was one of the most polarizing ones in our lifetime, so it was bound to be interesting to watch unfold. As expected, election night took a toll on many Americans
After suffering from sleep disorders for years, Chris has been passionate about sleep health ever since. He wants to help others sleep better and wanted to make the world of sleep easy to understand for everyday people.
When asked how the Presidential Election, George Floyd protests, and Covid-19 Pandemic negatively affect your life? A massive 50.30% of respondents stated that they were having trouble eating or eating unhealthily.
This anxiety isn’t just restricted to just you and your family, though. It’s very easy for these feelings to translate to your beloved pets as well.
37% of Americans would give up sex for a perfect night’s sleep during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off